Editor: Nwekeanaekwe Stanley Uzochukwu
Email: [email protected]
IT officer: Rodrick Emmanuel Chukwuebuka
Email: [email protected]
Launch date: September 1, 2022
Thetrust Media and was founded on September 1st, 2022, by Rodrick Emmanuel Chukwuebuka and Nwekeanaekwe Stanley Uzochukwu.
What we do:
We offer a variety of services to our visitors, clients, and community members, including major entertainment, Nigerian news (of all kinds), campus information, music downloads, paid advertisements, and media consultation.
To be a leading light in the media industry by ensuring timely and unique contents.
- We give current news (politics) to our audience to boost their knowledge of political happenings around them
- To entertain and enlighten the public on trending/topical issues
- We give our audience gists and updates about their school activities
- We give our audience updates about SUG activities at their respective schools, the gist of entertainment occurring in their school environment, and so on
- We also accepts music uploads for upcoming young artists in order to provide them with an audience to listen to their songs
- We accept advertisements for an interested audience that is in need of an opportunity to reach out to a large audience
- Thetrust Media also helps organizations become their own media consultants and helps them grow their businesses
- Thetrust Media is also a media consultant to some campus organizations, and so far they have been bagging more consultancy deals.
Our major focus:
- Keep reports simple.
- Be clear in presentation.
- News must be educative, entertaining and informative.
Our target audience:
- Upwardly mobile Nigerians
- Sports enthusiasts
- The government
- Advocates/civil societies
Our main categories:
- Headline news
- Campus News and Information
- Metro and Viral News
- Scholarships News and Information
- Job Opportunities
All names, acronyms, logos and trademarks displayed on this website are those of their respective owners. Unless specified, Thetrust.ng is not in any way affiliated with any of the institutions featured in this website. It is always recommended to visit an institution’s official website for more information.
Thank you so much for reading this article; we really do appreciate it. We hope you loved it; if you did, please share this post with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Join Us On WhatsApp by clicking the banner below: