Nestlé Purina Pet Care
Job Description: Project Planner
Location: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Circa £45,000 (depending on experience) plus potential bonus + Excellent benefits inc pension/ 25 days holiday + additional 12 days flex days
Although this is a full-time permanent job, we are always willing to talk about an individual’s needs for flexible working, so please contact us throughout the recruiting process to learn more about how this can work for you.
Summary for Position
A committed and motivated person has a great chance to join the Nestlé Petcare production facility in Wisbech, Cambridge shire. We have a fascinating significant Capex Investment project coming very soon, so it’s fantastic to participate.
We are searching for an experienced and skilled Project Planner to join the project team and help us with the implementation and start-up stages of the project in order to support the site’s further growth.
Because we are ourselves pet owners, we at Nestlé PURINA Pet Care are deeply devoted to promoting the happiness, health, and longevity of pets. Nestlé PURINA, a global leader in pet nutrition and care, has spent more than 85 years assisting pets in enjoying happy, healthy lives.
We take great pride in creating some of the most well-known brands in the UK, including BAKERS®, GO-CAT®, WINALOT®, FELIX®, and BONIO, which are trusted and used by millions of pet owners.
Key responsibilities of this role:
• Overall Project Planning Creation – Master & Detailed Schedule (Full Project Life Cycle)
• Manage and Lead Schedule & Progress Meetings Review (Contractors & Project Team)
• Overall Resource & Clash Control Coordination
• Manage the Progress Update Interface with the Team
• Participate and Contribute to Project Progress Meetings
• Risk Assessment Analysis & Communication on Project Schedules
• Delays Identification & Cooperation in Recovery Plans Development
• Support Project Manager on Weekly and Monthly Planning Meetings
• Cooperation with Contractors on their Activities/Tasks Schedules Creation
• Critical Path Identification & Communication to the Project Management Team
• Contractors Progress Works Verification & Adherence to Master and Detailed Schedule
• Proactive & Constant Cooperation with Contractors and Project Team on Schedule Works
• Prepare Progress Reports (Status, Deviations & Analysis vs Master and Detailed Schedule)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of project management experience within a manufacturing, industrial, military or related environment
What Will Determine Your Success?
In order to succeed, you must be an enthusiastic, self-driven person with the initiative to offer insight and exceptional attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in finance or project costing in an engineering department or the FMCG sector with a process-related focus. You must have excellent communication skills and be a solid team player.
Added key aspects include:
• Proven Experience Supporting Large Scale Projects (+5 years)
• Familiar with Applicable SHE & Site Safety Standards
• Ideally MSc/BSs in Engineering
• Deep Understanding of Installation Works, Sequences, Requirements
• Knowledge of Installation Resources, Planning, Labour Standards
• Knowledge on Project Life Cycle Standards
• Familiar with UK&I Applicable Construction & Installation Permitting
• Desirable experience with OPS Planning
• Experience on Design and Clash analysis
• Proven Experience on CSA and M&E Installation Planning & Execution
• Deep Proficiency & Command on MS-Project (Planning, Tracking, Reporting & Resources)
• Analytical Capabilities to organize Project Life Cycle Activities & Tasks
• Familiar in AutoCAD or Similar Tools
What you must understand
What can we give in exchange? Great perks like the competitive pay and benefits package, bonus program, flexible work schedule, 25 days of vacation time + bank holidays plus flex leave, pension plan, and a genuine focus on personal development and progress are what you would expect from a company of Nestlé’s scale.
Please don’t wait to submit your application; we will be reviewing applications as they come in and may occasionally end job postings early if we have enough applicants.
Respect for our workers, customers, and consumers is at the heart of Nestlé’s core principles. We value diversity and inclusion because it allows us to think differently and empowers everyone to reach their full potential. For this reason, we are strong proponents of diversity and inclusion. Innovative strategies that expand and improve our company. Since we believe that everyone deserves the same opportunities, we may gather pertinent information for monitoring purposes throughout the candidate registration process. Be unique; everyone else has their place.
Successful candidates will be expected to provide proof of their permission to work in the UK prior to beginning employment, in accordance with Home Office instructions. Thus, throughout the hiring process, the chosen applicant must be able to show that they have the legal right to work in the UK. According to our evaluation, this position may qualify for sponsorship under the skilled worker route. We may be able to offer sponsorship via the Skilled Worker route in accordance with the Home Office rules if you do not currently have the legal authorization to work in the UK and are unable to get it independently.
Before submitting a job application, we advise you to check the UK Home Office guidelines to make sure you fit the requirements for the Skilled Worker route and that you are aware of the immigration fees you would be liable for when filing a visa application.
TO APPLY, CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
30th October 2022
THETRUST MEDIA wishes you the very best in your application. Kindly Share!
Leave a Reply