This is to inform the general public that the management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka has just released the Second Supplementary Admission List for 2022/2023 Session.
UNN Second Supplementary Admission List for 2022/2023
Here is the Second Supplementary List for 2022/2023 Session:
Click on the Following to Download List;
- 2022/2023 ADDITIONAL SUPPLEMENTARY LIST II
- 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II
- 2022/2023 ADMISSION LIST FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES
- 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION LIST II
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES RECOMMENDED FOR PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates listed above are required to adopt the following:
- All candidates are strongly advised to urgently upload their O/Level results into the JAMB Portal using a JAMB-approved CBT center if they have not done so and confirm that the upload has been effected in CAPS. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/L results is done.
- All candidates who were provisionally recommended for admission in courses other than the ones they applied to at JAMB (advertising, shopping, or supplementary) should, as a matter of urgency, access JAMB CAPS in an accredited CBT Center, change their course from their original courses of application to JAMB to the courses recommended, print and drop their admission status from CAPS to the Admissions Office to enable them to be recommended in CAPS, which is the only authentic way of gaining admission.
- After complying with 1 to 2 above, the candidates should subsequently do the following:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued a JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) and log in with your JAMB registration number to generate and download a payment invoice that contains a remitta number. The invoice will enable you to make payment at any commercial bank, including UNN Microfinance Bank.
- With the payment invoice, candidates are requested to pay a thirty thousand naira (N30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the bank, and obtain a confirmation slip containing your confirmation number and invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login with your JAMB registration number, confirmation number, and invoice number. Then print the admission slip and complete the acceptance form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in the future, including in the final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University and published in the JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
Dr. (Mrs.) C.N. Nnebedum
Thank you so much for reading this article; we really do appreciate it. We hope you loved it; if you did, please share this post with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Join Us On WhatsApp by clicking the banner below: