This is to inform all the candidates intending to register for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has published the list of centers accredited for registration nationwide (in Nigeria) and in eight foreign countries.
Only approved Computer Based Test Centers, JAMB States, and FCT Offices will be permitted to register candidates in accordance with the Board’s controlled registration process.
In order to prevent fraud, off-line registration, candidate information mismatches, and other registration anomalies, JAMB Centers were established.
JAMB CBT Centers Abroad
Foreign candidates can carry out their JAMB registration at the eight designated centers outside Nigeria.
The following foreign missions must be visited by foreign candidates:
- Nigerian Embassy in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
- Nigerian High Commission, Accra, Ghana
- Nigerian Embassy/Permanent Mission, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Nigerian Consulate, Beau, Cameroon
- Nigerian Consulate, Cotonou, Benin Republic
- Nigerian Consulate, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Nigerian Consulate, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Nigerian High Commission, London, United Kingdom
- Embassy of Nigeria in Berlin, Germany
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share and subscribe!