How to Achieve a High JAMB 2023 Score [Proven Methods]
Be calm as JAMB 2023 approaches quickly. You may learn more about how to perform well in JAMB 2023 on this website. Well, this kind of article is certainly not new. It’s possible that you’ve read something similar someplace previously. That is undoubtedly true; I agree. On the internet, there are tons of how-to instructions for passing the JAMB exam. But I made a conscious decision to release this post right before the UTME.
Sometimes, we read a lot of guides without utilizing them as a result of some factors. We have either forgotten about it or have purposefully chosen not to follow such a guide. In that case, this guide on how to score high in JAMB 2023 is published to serve as a reminder for you when you get into the JAMB CBT center to write your UTME examination.
As you may already be aware, The Trust Media consistently provides accurate and trustworthy information on all you need to know about JAMB. This is why you need to be patient and appreciate this brief but important post. Let’s go now!
How to Achieve a High JAMB 2023 Score
Are you sitting for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2023 CBT Screening Exercise? Learn more about JAMB and how to score high in JAMB 2023 with ease.
Well, I have been thinking about this idea from time to time: why do some candidates for the UTME fail to score above their chosen institution’s cut-off mark?
I have a few questions for you before I move on to how to pass the JAMB 2023.
Are you aware that 50% of candidates who take the JAMB 2023 exam will also take the JAMB UTME in 2024? What do you think about this? Do you think that all unsuccessful candidates are dull? Or are JAMB questions that tough and complicated? Is admissions processing very competitive?
Well, the main answers to all the questions above are a lack of adequate information and a lack of full seriousness. Adequate information is essential before registering for the JAMB form. You have to search vividly on the internet about many things, like JAMB registration requirements, the JAMB cut-off mark, the JAMB portal, JAMB subject combinations for all courses, JAMB-approved CBT Centers, WAEC subject combinations, courses offered at your desired institution, the JAMB cut-off mark, and many other things. If this is done properly and accurately, you won’t make mistakes throughout your admissions process. Fortunately, we have all the information regarding JAMB on our website. You just have to use the search button below to look for any content you want.
If you are following this post without skipping, you will remember that the second major reason why most JAMB applicants fail to secure admission is a lack of seriousness. Most candidates are not hardworking enough to pass the UTME examination. Some are brilliant, but they will not read extensively, thinking that they have already known their JAMB areas of concentration. A lackadaisical attitude towards reading will actually cause total failure in the UTME.
Now, let’s get back to the main reason you are on this page, which is how to score high in JAMB 2023. Well, we all know that JAMB will not encourage or advise you to engage in malpractice. But they know some candidates are engaging in it. To be honest, no one wants to fail. We also understand that our brains are not the same.
You can’t think like me during the exam. I can’t reason as well as you do. Actually, everyone wants to get high scores in JAMB, but not everyone is smart and intelligent enough to pass the exam and score 300 or more points.
JAMB is a true test of thinking ability. The exam is very different from the WAEC and NECO in that it is based on “standard” scores. This means that your score in this exam depends on your overall performance. This exam is also just a test of your initial knowledge of the subject.
Do you think there is a secret to how to pass this CBT exam with great results? I did a case study with myself and also researched the ways of the successful UTME candidates and found these things we all have in common regarding the JAMB UTME examination.
Now, I think you should check out these ways to pass JAMB with flying colors.
How to get a good JAMB score in 2023 or 2024
- The first and most important step is to be aware of your problem on any topic and give them more time to review. Stop praying that this area does not appear in your exam. What will you do if it does? Are you going to leave it? This means that all difficult topics should not be neglected. Try your best to know them deeply.
- Also, when you are in the CBT Center, don’t follow the “people” who always go against instructions; just follow the instructions; in other words, do not walk into the CBT Center with materials that can or will implicate you.
- Another piece of advice that successful candidates keep hidden is to begin with a subject in which you are skilled and knowledgeable. When the exam starts, start with a question or topic you know well and take your time. This means that you should try the easy questions first.
- Get as many questions ahead of time as possible. When reading, make sure to back up your answers with reputable textbooks, not those from authors rushing to sell their low-quality books. Knowing past questions, you will find areas where questions usually come from and can quickly pick your answers.
- Work on your speed and accuracy, as this is a test for both; there is no point in knowing all the answers if you will not be able to complete them.
- Try to go to bed early the day before the test so you can wake up refreshed.
- Make sure you get the syllabus so you know what you need to know about each subject.
- Try to note that JAMB questions are very technical, so don’t rush to pick an answer. All options are based on a misunderstanding. This means that if you don’t understand a question, you can choose another one. Your wrong answer will also be available as an option. For example, “Grey hairs are well respected in African countries.” Select the correct figurative expression from the options below. (a) Synecdoche Allusion (b) Metonymy (c) Bildungsroman (d) Pun
If care is not taken, it is possible to select option A because both options A and B look a little bit similar. The correct answer here is Option “B.” Which is a synecdoche? It means to use a part to represent a whole.
Now that we’ve covered the best ways to prepare for JAMB, let’s take a look at the summary of how to score high in JAMB 2023/2024.
- Follow the instructions.
- Have confidence
- Be conscious of your time.
- Don’t waste time on tough questions; skip them.
- Save difficult questions for later.
- Back to the missed questions
- Re-review your answers again.
I’m confident that this article has given you new information or ideas about how to score well in JAMB 2023. Well, I like people to comment on my website; kindly drop your comment based on this article. Or if you have new ideas regarding tips to succeed in JAMB 2023, kindly drop them in the comments section.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share and subscribe!