Türkiye Scholarships for International Students
Turkish Government Bachelors, Masters, or PhD Degree
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program awarded to outstanding students to pursue full-time or short-term programs at the top universities in Turkey. Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels.
Participating universities in Turkey
Level and Fields of Study:
Bachelors, Masters, or PhD programs in a wide range of fields of study are offered at participating Turkish universities.
Citizens of all countries
The scholarship includes university and program placement, a monthly stipend (Bachelor: 1000 TL per month; Masters: 1,400 TL per month; PhD: 1,800 TL per month), tuition fees, a once-off return flight ticket, health insurance, accommodation, and a one-year Turkish language course.
The normal duration of the award is
• Undergraduate: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4-6 years (depending on the normal duration of the program)
• Master’s: 1 year Turkish language course + 2 years
• PhD: 1 year Turkish language course + 4 years
Minimum Academic Criteria:
• Minimum academic achievement for bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
• Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
• Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
• To be under the age of 21 for undergraduate programs
• To be under the age of 30 for master’s programs
• Doctorate programs require applicants to be under the age of 35.
• For research scholarships, you must be under the age of 45.
• Citizens of all countries
• Graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2023)
• Researchers and academicians
Applications can only be made individually by the candidates through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr. There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships. Candidates applying at the bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD levels are welcome to apply between January 10 and February 20, 2023. Research applicants can apply throughout the year.
To access the online application form and for comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is necessary to go to the official website (links are provided below).
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/announcements/turkiye-scholarships-2023-applications-39
Annual deadline: 20 February 2023
Study in: Turkey
Course starts 2023
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Benefits of applying for Türkiye Scholarships 2023-2024:
- provides university and department placements, unlike other higher education scholarship programs.
- covers tuition fees.
- allows you to learn the language of the country with a 1-year Turkish language course. Thus, resources are diversified in your academic research, and your daily life becomes more pleasurable.
- provides accommodations for students arriving in a new country.
- supports you on your journey to Turkey and when you return to your country at the end of your education period and covers your once-off flight ticket.
- When you have health insurance, you can take full advantage of widespread health services.
- also provides a monthly stipend. 1000 TL at undergraduate level, 1,400 TL at master’s level, and 1,800 TL at PhD level per month
How to register for Turkish Scholarships 2023-2024?
To apply online, visit https://turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/.
Closing date for Türkiye Scholarships 2023-2024 Application Form:
The deadline is February 20, 2023.
Please kindly share this.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share and subscribe!