This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2022-2023 Admission Screening Exercise that the management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University has officially released its first admission list.
So also, those who participated in the admission screening exercise can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
How to Check Admission Status on the UNIZIK Admission Portal:
Soon, the list will be made available on the UNIZIK Admission portal. When that happens, the procedure below will likely be used to check admission status.
1. Candidates are to visit: http://my.unizik.edu.ng/admissions/add_m_ur_ind.php
2. Enter your registration number in the required column.
3. Click on “Next” and proceed to view your admission status.
4. Remember, when you see “admission in progress” on UNIZIK’s portal, it actually doesn’t mean you will be admitted and doesn’t also imply that their admission is still ongoing. It just means you have not been admitted yet. It’s a default message for all candidates who are yet to be admitted.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR UNZIK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS:
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Click on “Check Admission Status,”
- Click on “Access My Caps”
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
- Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “Accept” or “Reject” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
- For those whose status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted,” you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime so Kindly take note of the following: on.
Kindly take note of the following:
- Failure to complete your physical clearance within the registration period automatically terminates your admission.
- Failure to do your course registration automatically disqualifies you from writing your exams.
- You can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of the first semester examination.
- Make sure to get your UNIZIK (school) registration number before the commencement of the first semester examination.
- Make sure you submit your registration printouts in a file to the head of your department.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
From THE TRUST MEDIA, congratulations to the admitted ones!!!
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to share and subscribe!
Discussion about this post