UNN Activates Portal for JUPEB 2022-2023 Admission (See how to apply)
JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB) 2022/2023 JUPEB ADMISSION
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate, which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into various degree programmes in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings which include Mathematics and English Language and other relevant subjects to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University.
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Available Subject Combinations:
- Government /Lit-in-English/CRS (GLCRS)
- Government /Literature/CRS (GLCRS)
- Government /Economics/CRS/IRS (GECRS)
- Economics/Economics/Literature (GEL)
- Government /Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Biology/Economics/Government (BEG)
- Government /Economics/Geography (GEG)
- Economics/Geography/Mathematics (EGM)
- Accounts/Business Studies/Economics (ABE)
- Government, Economics, and Mathematics (GEM)
- Business Studies/Economics/Mathematics (BEM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
- Biology/Chemistry/Economics (BCE)
- Physics/Biology/Mathematics (PBM)
- Physics/Biology/Mathematics (PBM)
- Chemistry, Physics, and Geography (CPG)
- Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics (CPM)
- Physics/Economics/Mathematics (PEM)
- Physics/Geography/Mathematics (PGM)
The above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into various courses in the sciences, social sciences, management sciences, and arts at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and all JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria and abroad.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUPEB UNN (PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION)
The applicant should pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through a remita payment platform at any bank. You should generate a payment invoice that contains a remita number. So you will be able to make payment at the bank using the invoice printout.(Please note that bank charges apply.)
The summary of the procedures for the application is as follows:
- Visit unn.edu.ng
- Click on “Generate Payment Invoice” under JUPEB.
- Enter your telephone number and click on “submit.”
- Enter your surname, first name, and middle name, then click on “submit.”
- Print out the invoice and pay at the bank.
- After making payments at the bank, visit the portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng).
- Click on “fill.” Preliminary Admissions Board Program for Joint Universities
- Enter the remita number and click on “submit.”
- Fill out the form and attach your passport (a color passport photograph with a white background).
- The passport photograph must be recent (not older than 3 months before the time of the application), and the size should not be more than 100 KB.
- Complete the form and click on “submit.”
- Print out the acknowledgment slip.
NOTE: that JUPEB UNN has not authorized any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. UNN JUPEB applications and payments are only accepted online via the UNN Portal at www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng, using Remita, rather than through individual bank accounts.
- All prospective JUPEB candidates are encouraged to check unn.edu.ng and their email on a regular basis for updates and other pertinent information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2023 JAMB Direct Entry at the appropriate time.
- The forms must be filled out and submitted online, either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combinations. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
Applications will be accepted until February 14, 2023.
Further information will be communicated to the candidates through their emails.
JUPEB ICT Manager: 07037597919
E-mail: [email protected]
Dr. (Mrs.) C.N. Nnebedum
Thank you so much for reading this article; we really do appreciate it. We hope you loved it; if you did, please share this post with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Join Us On WhatsApp by clicking the banner below: