The management of the University of Nigeria has released a list of documents and information needed by all the newly admitted student of UNN.
Let me know in the comment section if you have any question to ask concerning this page and UNN as a whole.
URGENT INFORMATION TO ALL NEW STUDENTS (FRESHMEN)
Here are the urgent and important things you need to have as a freshmen in UNN:
- After completion of acceptance.
- Print Acceptance Letter duly signed by you.
- Generate invoice for school fees and print school fees receipt.
- Generate Accommodation invoice and proceed to hostel portal to secure your
- Purchase a scratch card for the O’level (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, DIP) result you
uploaded to JAMB CAPS, send the scratch card pin and a copy of your evidence of
age or birth certificate to your Faculty Officer via email for verification.
The Faculty Officer’s Email Address can be found in the link below:
- Produce in quadruplicate copies the following documents in the order below and sort
- Provisional clearance
- Qualifying O-Level Results (SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or DIP)
- UNN acknowledgement slip.
- PUTME result notification slip.
- Original UTME/Jamb Result Slip.
- UNN Admission Notification slip.
- Evidence of Age (Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate or Sworn
- Acceptance of offer of admission.
- Letter of undertaking.
- Checking of credentials.
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Screening Result Slip.
- Acceptance Fees receipt Print Out
- School fees receipt print out.
- Letter of Identification from LGA
- Student Profile page from the UNN Portal.
- Original Letter of Attestation (to be addressed to the Registrar).
- Admission List page where your name appears.
- Advert/Shopping Slip
- Submit the quadruplicate to your Faculty Officer when you return to campus.
- Register your courses when you have been issued a Matric Number by your Faculty
- Proceed for Lectures.
NOTE; Accommodation will be on a first come, first served basis.
Dr. Mrs C. N. Nnebedum
Thank you so much for reading this article; we really do appreciate it. We hope you loved it; if you did, please share this post with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Join Us On WhatsApp by clicking the banner below: