UNN Shopping & Supplementary Application Form 2022/2023
The UNN shopping form, also known as the UNN supplementary form, for the 2022–2023 session is now available. This is to update those applicants who purchased the University of Nigeria (UNN) Post-UTME form but could not find their name on the primary admission list.
The application portal is now open.
Departments Available on the UNN Shopping Form
The departments that are offered to applicants who wish to purchase the UNN shopping form are listed below. The numbers next to each department The number of students that a department is short of The numbers are known as a shortfall.
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||Shortfall|
|Department of Agric. Economics||55|
|Department of Agric. Extension||126|
|Department of Animal Science||60|
|Department of Crop Science||85|
|Department of Food Science and Technology||28|
|Department of Nutrition and Dietetics||11|
|Department of HomeScience||49|
|Department of Soil Science||84|
|FACULTY OF ARTS||Shortfall|
|Department of Archeology and Tourism||36|
|Department of English and Literary Studies||8|
|Department of History & International Studies||9|
|Department of Igbo and Nigerian Languages||25|
|Department of Linguistics and Nigerian Languages||6|
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||SHORTFALL|
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES||Shortfall|
|Department of Biochemistry||56|
|Department of Microbiology||56|
|Department of Plant Science and Biotechnology||112|
|Department of Combined Biological Sciences||89|
|Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology||101|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||Shortfall|
|Department of Banking and Finance||51|
|Department of Management||17|
|Department of Market||62|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||Shortfall|
|Department of Adult Education||79|
|Department of Creative Arts Education||10|
|Department of Education Economics||18|
|Department of Geography||23|
|Department of Education Igbo||31|
|Department of Integrated Science||37|
|Department of Chemistry Education||20|
|Department of Education History||10|
|Department of Education Guidance and Counseling||5|
|Department of Education Fine/Applied Arts||15|
|Department of Health Education||6|
|Department of Education Human Kinetic||16|
|Department of Education Library and Information Science||12|
|Department of Special Education||25|
|Early Childhood Education||38|
|Department of Arts Education||24|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Shortfall|
|Department of Agriculture and Bio-resources||85|
|Department of Electronic Engineering||38|
|Department of Mechanical Engineering||27|
|Department of Metallurgical and Material Engineering||80|
|Department of Civil Engineering||30|
|Department of Electrical Engineering||31|
|Department of Mechatronics Engineering||50|
|Department of Bio-Medical Engineering||45|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||Shortfall|
|Department of Architecture||14|
|Department of Estate Management||60|
|Department of Surveying and Geo-informatics||44|
|Department of Urban and Regional Planning||56|
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY|
|Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences||9|
|Department of Medical Rehabilitation||22|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES||Shortfall|
|Department of combined Physical Sciences (Computer Statistics)||87|
|Department of Geology||30|
|Department of Mathematics||61|
|Department of Physics and Astronomy||117|
|Department of Pure/Industrial Chemistry||95|
|Department of Science Laboratory Technology||24|
|Department of Statistics||58|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE||Shortfall|
|Department of Combined Social Science||100|
|Department of Economics||55|
|Department of Geography||42|
|Department of Religion and Cultural Studies||28|
|Department of Social Work||15|
|Department of Political Science||13|
|Department of Public Administration and Local Government||19|
|Department of Psychology||14|
|Department of Sociology and Anthropology||14|
|Department of Philosophy||29|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE|
|FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
|Department of Agric Education||31|
|Department of Business Education||35|
|Home Economics Education||26|
|Industrial Technical Education||38|
Instructions for Candidates Applying to Courses That Are Advertised
- Log in to the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) with your JAMB registration number to generate and download a payment invoice with a remitta number, which will allow you to make payment at any commercial bank.
- The Payment Invoice requests that the candidate pay Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000.00) in advertising or shopping fees.Ensure that the invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the bank, and obtain a confirmation slip containing your confirmation number and invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login with your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number, and the Invoice Number, then print the advert/shopping slip and complete the advert/shopping form on-line.
- The deadline for purchasing an advertisement or a shopping form is midnight on Friday, March 25, 2022. In addition, the application for requests for staff children closes at midnight on Friday, March 25, 2022.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
How to Apply for the UNN Shopping form?
- Visit UNN Shopping Form Application Portal via: http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/AdmissionShopping.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Reg Number in the space provided
- Proceed to generate invoice of N10,000 and make payment with either your ATM card or in BANK.
- Revisit the link above and enter your JAMB Reg Number in the space provided.
- Complete the registrations and click submit.
Is the UNN admissions list available?
Yes! The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, has officially released its merit and primary admission list on the school’s website.
How much is the UNN Shopping Form?
The UNN shopping form for the 2022-2023 academic session is N10,000 only, which is to be paid via the school’s portal.
NOTE: Purchasing the UNN shopping form does not guarantee that you will get admission to the department. You must apply for a course if your aggregate score is higher than the cutoff mark.
Thank you so much for reading this article; we really do appreciate it. We hope you loved it; if you did, please share this post with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Join Us On WhatsApp by clicking the banner below: